MENU

Slide

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Missykerlyn: Hey babe,
have sent your pictures &details to some photographers.
Guess they will get back to you soon. (:

SuSu: thanks babe! :D

Anon4379: Yeah dear, You gotta add other food
colouring if you want like 3 colours like mine!
I baked it another time with my aunty the other day,
yummy yummy! :D

Hime: Hey, have just did my 1st cashout from
nuffnang and my 1st cheque is on it's way to me!
Hahahas.

.: Whatever. Look, if you're so unhappy with me,
Don't even bother read my blog. Goodbye.











Gossip girl! Finally Gossip Girl is baaaaaack.
Just watched episode 14 &15.
Have been waiting for sooooo long already!



And i'm watching American Top Models now.
Gosh, i think the models are like so.. Freaking scary!
Screaming and swearing at each other like some madhouse.
No image at all man, Ewwwwww.




I'm really bored man, And my msn nick is:
FIDELIS Tell me what to do with one
whole month of holiday!
theluckiestchick-.blogspot.com says: yadda yadda.




It's like really comical lah, I counted.
and 8, yes EIGHT photographers came to msn me,
saying exactly the same thing:
"Fidel, nothing to do, shoot everyday for one mth lah!"

Gosh, photoshoots very entertaining meh!
I can't be shooting everyday mar, very tiring leh~








Gosh, this year is really passing very quickly,
2 more months to my 18th birthday!

5th july, remember this day, loves!
I still don't know how should i celebrate my birthday,
Any suggestions?








Boyf's going to taiwan for the PK next month,
One million stars aka,
星光大道.
for maybe, two weeks?

WAHAHAHAHA, TOTAL FREEDOM FOR TWO WEEKS!
SAYONARA BOYF, 再见了宝贝! *WAVES HAPPILY*
LOL, he's gonna strangle me and poke/tickle me
till my jaws drop from laughing when he reads my blog.

I almost got tortured to death on sunday by his ticklish fingers,
And i started biting him everywhere!
MUHAHAHAH. Try me man. *Punch!*







Short post today,
Anyway, I need my F21 fix,
I'll be opening a Forever 21 spree with Florella
sometime soon, So do stay tune if you'd like to
grab anything from F21. (:







Some pictures i received from the photographer
who prefers to stay anonymous!
Bathtub shoot @ Sentosa Silosa Beach Resort.
(Click to enlarge!)







Rubber duckie! :D




Sigh, meeting photographers for shoot discussion tmr,
Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: